Wrestling Kings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Kings Forum

HomeStreamsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE News Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bully D
Admin
Bully D

WWE News Thread Empty
PostSubject: WWE News Thread   WWE News Thread EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 pm

This is a thread devoted to news from WWE. If you post news in here, be sure to include a source.

Quote :
WWE has announced that the new DVD profiling Stone Cold Steve Austin will be released on November 29th. The release will be a 4 Disc Set, and will be released after the late October release of the new Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels DVD.

Source-Wrestlezone
Back to top Go down
https://wrestlingicons.board-directory.net
Hamlertainment, Inc.

Hamlertainment, Inc.

WWE News Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE News Thread   WWE News Thread EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am

WWE Superstar Darren Young wrote the following on Twitter this weekend regarding his suspension for violating the WWE Wellness Policy.

Quote :
To the WWE Universe, I sincerely apologize to my loving family, my supportive friends back up North, my peers who I have an incredible amount of respect for top to bottom and to all my fans that support #DYoung; I hear u loud and clear #WWE

I take full responsibility for my actions as this will never occur again.

I love the @WWE and the worst thing you can do to me is keep me off that stage where I own it in that ring

I accept this set back as a normal part of living; making a mental a note of it as a lessoned learned!

D Young”y.

Source - Wrestlenewz

Fuck him right? It's not like he's John Cena or Randy Orton. Darren Young is easily replacable. They don't need another fuck up like Darren Young especially when he brings absolutely nothing to the table. The corner stone of this season's NXT fucked up his one chance at doing something even romotely relevant.
Back to top Go down

WWE News Thread
Page 1 of 1