Wrestling Kings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Kings Forum

HomeStreamsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamlertainment, Inc.

Hamlertainment, Inc.

Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion?   Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Seriously.

How bad or awesome would it be to have Vickie Guerrero as the Diva's Champion? Right now, Kelly Kelly is the most over diva currently in the WWE. She has mediocre in ring ability, a phenomenal look, and probably one of the main faces of the WWE Diva's Division. Despite all of that, very few people still give a flying fuck about who is holding the Diva's Championship. But could all of that change with a one/two month title reign from Vickie Guerrero?

The Diva's Championship doesn't mean much to anyone. It holds very little prestige but at the same time, it's the only thing that can get a diva a little TV time on a weekly basis. With that said, will a Vickie title reign spark a bit of interest in an already dead division?

I could see numerous storylines to work with here, hell, involve Kharma when she returns. Vickie is already more over than most of the male superstars on the roster, so why not?

-Would this be a horrible idea?

-Would anyone like to see Vickie Guerrero as the Diva's Champion?

-Would her reign as Diva's Champion be something good for the Division?
Back to top Go down
Onyx

Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion?   Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Haha if Vickie was to be the WWE Divas Champion. She would never stop telling us that she is the Divas Champion. Personally I think it woud be comical at first for the first few weeks, but then it'll get old. But I'm more for it not happening. But if it did, I won't get too mad. WWE's gone to rubbish any ways.
Back to top Go down

Vickie Guerrero: Diva's Champion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Kings Forum :: Wrestling :: WWE-
Jump to: