Wrestling Kings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Kings Forum

HomeStreamsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emarkiel Jenry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamlertainment, Inc.

Hamlertainment, Inc.

Emarkiel Jenry Empty
PostSubject: Emarkiel Jenry   Emarkiel Jenry EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 pm

I've been loving Mark Henry as of late. He's been dominant, powerful, entertaining and he's finally showing a bit motivation towards the Heavyweight Championship.

After watching Smackdown a few weeks, I was more entertained then I thought I would be for the Ezekiel Jackson/Mark Henry match. It featured two powerhouses who remind me a lot of each other. Then I thought "why couldn't Jackson play Henry's role?" It's interesting to see someone like Henry get a sudden push after a couple of years of jobbing and Zeke who was recently being pushed as being dominant and unstoppable, collide together. I'm not saying Mark Henry doesn't deserve his recent push or anything but I think big Ezekiel Jackson could have filled that role perfectly. He's younger, looks more intense, scarier and isn't on the verge of retirement. Maybe its one last run before Henry calls it quits but I think Zeke could have very well played Henry's role. Maybe before Henry leaves he can take Zeke under his wing or something passing the role off to him. But I think this would have been the perfect way to get a young fresh face over with the crowd.

Do you think Ezekiel Jackson could have filled this role better then Mark Henry?

Would you have been as interested if Zeke took the role of the dominant, destructive moster?
Back to top Go down

Emarkiel Jenry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Kings Forum :: Wrestling :: WWE-
Jump to: